Sunday, October 20, 2013

Witchy!

I am having fun making witches and witch shoes!  I love the shoes.  This a little wooden pair that can be hung on a Halloween tree.  Aren't they cute?  I have been wanting to make a witch ornament in shades of black, white, and gray and I think she turned out so elegant.  I think she looks zee French! A different type of hat for me and I even made a few flowers for her hat.  I am in a witch making mood and have plans for more in the next few weeks.  Thanks for stopping by and sharing my work with me.  Hope you are having fun munching Halloween candy, I know I am!




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Witch and I love the colorful shoes!!! Great job my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks Sylvia, that means a lot coming from an artist who makes such wonderful creations of your own and has one of the most impressive Halloween collections I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you are making me blush! Thank you for your kind words, but you are the star here. Your work is amazing! Love it!!!

      Delete