Monday, December 19, 2011

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!



Just taking a minute to share my newest Santa that I will be putting up for sale. Also wanted to wish you all Merry Christmas and hope that all your wishes and dreams come true this year.
This is one of my hand carved wooden Santas. I am trying to finish up projects started years ago and never quite finished. It takes forever to carve these from wood. I love the addition of the giraffe in his basket, kind of wild but fun. Thanks for sharing my work with me, I appreciate your support and comments throughout the year. Tammy

3 comments:

  1. Tammy, I can't believe how talented you are!! The carving of this Santa is fabulous and the details amazing! I am in AWE!
    Merry Christmas!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Karen!!!I am so envious!!!
    Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!!
    Blessings,Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy! What a fun surprise to get your comment! It's so cool we've connected in blogland. I too love the giraffe. And he's so cute! Seriosly, just browsing through your stuff...you're amazing!! I have thought of you often as I have been serving in young womens. I loved your lessons and how we always had some hands on application of what you were teaching. Thank you for all your time and effort, I know I'm better because of it.

    ReplyDelete