Saturday, June 12, 2010

Spooky time Jingles update!





In case you haven't heard yet, Spooky Time Jingles won't update until 12PM (Eastern time). Here is a little sneak peak at my sculpture I will have listed. This is probably the most complicated sculpt I have done to date. I started it over 6 months ago and it has many countless hours of sculpted details. Every minute was a pure joy to create. He is mounted on a real wooden horse and his pack is full of goodies for naughty little boys and girls. Someone has to bring them a treat or two. Please stop by and check out my Pumpkin Jack and the creations of all my fellow artists.
Click here for link.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing is an understatement! I'm just blown away with so much Halloween goodness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!!!!! You constantly amaze me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Detailed is right! and what wonderful details!
    Such a great piece! You are amazing.

    SKelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWOWOWOW!! This is a sheer masterpiece! You may have outdone yourself this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG I love this piece of art work!!!!
    I'm just blown away!
    Pattee

    ReplyDelete