Monday, June 28, 2010

New witch on eBay for STJ!


Spookytime jingles is making its debut on Ebay this week and I'm there with a new witch ornament. It's been awhile since I have listed there and it's good to be back amongst old friends. Lots of goodies going up on auction for those of you who want to take a peek click here. There will be more being added all week. I got my start selling my own one of a kind of originals there and am so grateful for the many loyal customers and friends I have met there. I plan to branch out and open a Etsy shop soon as well. Isn't the internet a wonderful place? I use to do art shows and believe me this is so much easier and I can reach so many more people to share my art with. Come check out my witch if you get a chance. Click here for a link to my witch.

1 comment:

  1. Your witches keep getting more and more fun. Every
    time I think I have a favorite you make me chose again. Not a bad choice to have to make.

    ReplyDelete