Saturday, September 12, 2009

My owl on Spookytimejingles







Yep, It's the 13th of the month and I just had my new listing post on spookytimejingles. Spookytime is a wonderful market place for artists work and there are some great offerings this month. I have an owl candle/candy box up this month that I have worked on and off again for over 5 months. One of those labor of loves that I just have so much fun doing! I hand sculpted and laid out every feather and if that wasn't enough, the painting on this was so intricate. Some feathers had three and four completely different colors. This will defintly be one of a kind because I will never have the time to do another, LOL. It's reall huge too, over 21". I always wish I could keep my own work but this one will definitely be hard to part with. Hope you'll take a few minutes to check it out and also see my fellow artists work. Thanks for stopping by. Tammy
http://spookytimejingles.com/userpages.php?usersearch=lightandshadow

13 comments:

  1. i love owls ;)
    nice page

    lg from vienna

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tammy...i hope the pie works out for you! i tried to find the owl box listing and could not seem to find it. can you send me link to it? joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your owl is amazing! You put so much detail he could come to life. Wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.....thats awesome....alot of work there!!!
    kathren

    ReplyDelete
  5. darn....it sold so fast. i just love that piece. do you take special orders? i would love to buy a piece of your work. i don't expect it before halloween either, just whenever you could make it. joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply adore Owls and I Adore yours!!

    I saw you from Sherry Byrum's page and I would like to know if I may Feature you in my online magazine Ye Olde Witches Brew for our Samhain/Halloween Issue? If you are interested you can contact me at yeoldewitchesbrew@gmail.com

    I love your payout and your work!!

    Blessings,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beyond wonderful! I adore owls and love this whimsical piece! BRAVO! - Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out beautifully, Tammy! So much detail and such vibrant colors. Another unique and wonderfully magickal piece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Tammy, thanks for stopping by and leaving such nice comments.Of course i had to come back and take a look at your owl, it is magnificent and such a labour of love, your brave to let it leave you. I have bookmarked you so i can keep an eye on what you're up to lol and look forward to seeing your blog on party day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness Tammy I love this owl it looks like a lot of work!!!
    Blessings,Flora

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tammy you've out done yourself with this one! He is fantastic!I dont know why I didnt see it on the 13th...I think I had some pages that wouldnt load! Phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! And I see you have a similar dog to mine. I have a miniature black schnauzer that gets mistaken for a scottie sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This owl is just AWESOME!!! Spactacular job painting!

    ReplyDelete