Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spookytimejingles update!



Oh it's time for a spookytimesjingles update on the 13th of this month. This will be my second time listing with them and I am as excited as everyone else to see what new artists creations there will be. I managed to do a Santa ornament for my Christmas page. He has one of the best Santa faces I think I have ever done. Also put my scary witch ornament on there as well as a big Vampire bat done in orange and black. Hope you'll all come check out the site! Just click on the this link to spookytimejingles.

7 comments:

  1. Love them both...but Santa is over the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Tammy, love the bat!!! The expressions on your faces are priceless. BTW, I'm glad I made you day...that's a nice thing to say and I hope I can make your day many more times to come!!

    Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! The vampire reminds me of Elvis for some reason, LOL! Gorgeous work (as always). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SCREAM!!!! Your Santa is so awesome! I do detect a little devil in his grin tho! What's up with that?
    Great sells to you on STJ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your creations, especially the Vampire Bat. See you at STJ.
    Tracy M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Santa, and that vampire bat is gruesomely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete